Monday, December 17, 2007

Tell Me Why

Tell me why, and I try to understand.

Tell me why.......

Why Gurmit Singh is among the top 10 most popular artistes when people simply just find him irritating?

Why Zheng Ge Ping is the best actor when he just have to cow-bei in a super noisy show?

Why is Qi Yu wu not the best actor in a role that convinced people he can do other things rather just being broody?

Why is Ou Xuan not among the top 10 most popular artistes?

Why I am so nasty all of a sudden?

Why Hady Mirza is our Asian Idol when other Idols can sing better?

Why Gurmit Singh is nominated for Golden Horse Best Actor award?

Why I am so nasty all of a sudden?

Labels:

1 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home