Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Green Man

People, please come support Drama Box Youth Wing latest performance on 20th Jan 2008

'Project Mending Sky 1 - The Green Man' is the title of the show.

There will be three timeslots where you can come for. The best thing is: The show is free.

Am damn so tired doing the show...... Bleh.

Besides writing the script, I have to do SM-ing, design and build the set.....

After this performance, I want to take a long break and space out totally..... Until 'House of Sin', that is.

My concentration and focus is no longer there, I feel my energy sapping away and memory totally washing out.....

I wished I had a capable helper.

Watever the hell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home