Monday, April 14, 2008

Death of a Teacher

Been reading 'Death of a Salesman' by Arthur Miller

Very good play. Anyone who wants to look at a good modern play should look at 'Death of a Salesman'

I think I understand why I don't want to give up on my Life Sciences Honors despite having lost all interest in studying.

Because I am not ready to give up playing yet.

If I become a teacher in June and let go of honors year, I will lose a year of playing. I wont be able to watch so much TV, have so much free time and most importantly, cannot do so much theatre work already.

That's why I am still hanging on despite being on the verge of walking away from it all.

Here you go.

Another Teacher has died.

Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home