Monday, August 04, 2008

Shit Happens

'This is a world of have-nots, not haves' ~HKT, in real life

Been very busy this entire summer..... And as it draws to a close, it gets even crazier

This August, I am going to help organise 2 movie screenings, operate lights for a production, do lab work, tutor my students, start school and operate a flea market stall.

Phew. And I am quite quite nervous. Cause I am very afraid I am required to be at two places at the same time.....

Everytime I leave my lab early for my outside work, I always feel abit squirmy cause my professor will always have something to say about it.

Then people will say serve you right cause who ask you to take up so much work......

But its not as if I am screwing up anything... yet...... And surprisingly, I am managing my time quite well as of now.....

I am just nervous thats all.... Like I feel something is on the verge of exploding in my face but yet I don't know what it is.....

And the production I really really want to do......... Cause I have not been doing many productions in the theatre this year..... And this production gives me a chance to work with other Arts group besides Drama Box.

Oh by the way, please come and support 'Angelism' by Panggung Arts in collaboration with Drama Box.... Written by two very talented people and directed by two other very talented directors and acted by four other very talented cast..... Its part of the OCBC Theatre Festival 2008 presented by Wild Rice.

Its not hard sell.... I really like the script and enjoy the direction as well as the acting......

This long summer, a lot of things happened to me...... Or rather I did many things.....

Some things are good, somethings make me say 'shit happens' somethings will come to affect me for life....

Been going back to my bad habit of listening to emotional songs for long periods of time..... I also don't know why I do it.... but I find myself slipping back into depressed state again.... And sometimes I just silently and unconciously stare blankly into space....

Maybe I still cannot forget that night..... I don't think I can ever forget the night where I tried to negotiate fantasy and reality.....

Experiences in life can help people grow concious of things that they never knew.... They can make people grow up..... And I think I grew up a little this unforgetable summer.....

Experiences can help script writing as well.... Have already thought of a new one.....

Oh the script about shit.... I handed up already..... And I really think it is like shit.....

Haha.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home