Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finally

Finally the suffering is all over.

I think it lasted about three months. From pre-production till now. The show is FINALLY over

And so is my suffering.

Finally.

No longer have to worry about angry superiors. Not anymore about undone paperwork or unmade props.

No more late nights.

Feel so liberated.

Like having more time to myself already.

But actually still got not enough time.

Lately two more new students last minute ask me for intensive lessons before their exams. Conincidentally, all their exams end on 4th Oct.

Plus i got one regular class going for extra three hours

So for this week only I got more than 15 lessons. OMG. Wonder how am I going to manage that.

On the bright side, for an extra 20 hours or so of work, I earn a cool extra 600 over dollars.

Woo hoo. (easy come easy go).

Strangely for some reason, everybody I teach thinks I can teach well(REALLY is they say one hor. Not I boast)..... But seriously I wonder what all the fuss is about. I am sure other tutors are doing the same stuff I am doing.

The again, WHO cares? Ultimately people are willing to pay loads and loads for my time so I am damn happy now. You should see/hear the way people negotiate. As if Singapore dollar is worthless.

Thank you my clients for your genorosity.

Wonder why I cant reproduce the same form for my theatre work... Well guess everyone can only do really well in one thing.

Back to the main topic, somehow for the this performance, I felt empty when it ended. And I was abit sad.... which was strange because for a long time I didnt care if performances ended....I thought I would be happy. But instead I felt a little reluctant to finish the performance

I guess one important person can influence a lot of things

Especially if your emotions clicked..........

Anyway I am just enjoying the feeling of the production finally being over.

To you: Will miss you.... Probably will not forget for a long time.

Regards and Best Wishes,

If you know what I mean.........

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home