Sunday, October 08, 2006

They Rock

Fei Yu-qing and Stefanie Sun rocks.

Last time I used to make funny puking voices when I hear Fei Yu-qing sing.... thinks he is so Cheena and old school and uncool.

He can sing no doubt, much better than many singers nowadays. But his presentation was so weird to me.

But somehow, Jay Chou was able to make him look cool in Jay's new album, "Still Fantasy" Seems so cool to have a old Cheena man sing a cool R&B song. It gives the song a new interpretation. If Jay Chou sang it alone I think it will be another one of those so-so songs.

Maybe Fei Yu-qing should get a modern man like Jay Chou or someone else to make his new album. I will be the first to buy it. Okay not the first, but I will buy....

Fei Yu-qing rocks.

Stefanie Sun rocks too.

Her songs accompanied me through some of the most bitter years of my life. Whenever I hear her songs, it brings back so much memories...... Not to mention she was the first one to get me to appreciate music better with her wonder album: "My Desired Happiness" which remains my favorite album all these years.

The best thing is that I manage to get her 4-CD compilation with 100 page photobiography and DVD. Whopping 50 dollars. But was well worth the price.

Hope she will produce better stuff in the future.

They rock......

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home