Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bittersweet Dream

No school today.....

But would rather have to school....Because being alone at home can be quite peaceful yet quite lonely.....

Especially when I had a bittersweet dream and keep thinking about it....

I realise missing someone can be so hard.....

U think about the person from day to day. Work serves as a distraction.... but he/she can pop up in your mind anytime and anywhere.... And when you just think of him/her, you wonder what he/she is doing... You just wish you can see the person immediately...

Everyone is vulnerable to emotions, even such a cynically bright person like me. Haha

Yesterday I dreamt of that person again. I will call this much beloved human 'X'

Actually there was alot of people in the dream. But I was quite happy to see X.

It seems like such a long time since I last saw X. The whole dream I felt so sweet, yet a tinge bitter because I somehow felt it was not so real.....

The last image of X in my head was that we took a taxi together. After that I woke up.....

When I found out that it was all virtual, the same old emotion of bitterness came back again...

Back to more alcohol tonight I guess..... so that I will be deeply knocked out in the night

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home