Sunday, August 26, 2007

Act 20

This whole week never go to school at all...... Skip like crazy.....

I have already forgotten how many weeks it had been since I yanked my blog off.

Huay Guan Production bumped in Victoria Theatre on Tuesday......

Actually I thought it would be alot of stress and unhappiness.

In the end, I started to like it quite abit.....

Maybe because the vibrant energy of kids is so infectious..... Maybe because the teachers are all very supportive of me.....

Maybe it offered me a place to escape from the mundane and harsh realities of life......

I think I am going to have post production blues when it ends..... It has been a very long time since I felt post production blues for a Huay Guan show..... or any show for that matter.....

But why?

I haven't made close friends. I haven't done anything vastly different from what I was doing previously. I haven't gotten any beautiful and long lasting memories......

Maybe its just that I spent so much time doing this show that I will feel lost without having something to do....

If it was so, then it will take some time to get use to........

Work is really a good way to escape and pretend that everything is fine.....

No matter what, I will try to pretend hard that I am happy......

And maybe I have been doing it so well that people really think I actually am..... So says a message from 老师.

Swallow my tears down to the deep bottom of my heart..... And one day.... things are really going to be fine right?

Right?

Act 20.

Act happy.

Act strong.

Act.....

Like the world has not stopped moving......

"我把心留下来,身体给了它" -HKT, in real life

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home