Monday, August 13, 2007

Fuck the Ephemeral World

Hello dear readers.....

Opps, where are all my readers? O. I forgot that I removed my blog

My first week without any readers for a month......

Will I have any more readers when I go back to my original blog address?

Will people remember to come back and read my boring entries after a month?

Who knows?

Who cares?

I care.......

Love the ones that stay in my heart.

Fuck the rest of the ephemeral world.

Watched 'Lee Dai Soh' with Zhong Kunhua.... I like it quite abit..... but the cantonese was quite terrible.....

Thanks Kunhua.... You accompanied me on my down days.....

Don't worry.....

No matter what happens, I will act as if I am very happy and I get along with life wonderfully well....

Hide my tears behind the brightest smile..... And fill my world with words.....

Maybe one day......Things will really become fine.....

Rehearsals get along fine.... but its really tiring and the work gets ridiculously heavier by the day......

And Huay Guan really offers no comfort....

老师是对的.....谁也没有办发阻挡岁月的流逝

每次说到这里,我总是猛烈的哭泣

怎么眼泪老是这么不争气?

一周以来,我终于想起一句很久以前说过的话

"天下间最难的事就是人的事了"

I am just going to be damn glad when this is all over...... Huay Guan is a place that brings back so many sad memories....

Reminders of cold hard words..... Reminders of my lonely days.... Reminders of my failures

Need to run away from it for awhile..... and let it all fade away......

"傻瓜。烟抽多了对身体没好处"

With those lingering words I took the stick away from between his fingers

"我把心留下来,身体给了它" -HKT, in real life

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home