Friday, July 13, 2007

Four Years Later

Been damn busy for this short period of time.....

Every saturday and sunday is a soul-toturing process attending six different rehearsals at six different time slots, saying the same thing over again 6 times, running around like mad......

And then there is attachment at school....... I have been sent to a secondary school to observe/ teach like a teacher apprentice.

At first not so busy..... Then later my teacher mentor asked for lesson plans and lecture notes.....

And her lesson plans are of damn high standard and lotsa details..... So you can imagine me spending most of time facing powerpoint, adobe and word documents.

Bleh.....

And then there were the normal academic kids...... Irritatingly naughty..... Every time after a lesson with them, it would be like a life-changing ordeal.... And almost everyday I repeat the same god-damn process of being tortured by the kids.......

Why do I keep getting the feeling that I was languishing in the 18 depths of Hell?

Thank goodness Express students were much better... MUCH!

It was as if I died and went to Heaven....

I need to take 8 more days of nonsense before regaining my much wanted freedom..... No restrictive office wear..... No proper body language.... no hard work.....

Four years later on this bridge, she still melts my heart away.......

Because of you, I've learned to cherish the people around me properly.... And take good care of them....

I......

.......hope you are happy.......

It doesn't matter if we are strangers now.....

We were the happiest people on Earth then......

When I turn around...... I bring away good memories of you, and leave those bad ones behind.....

Next summer, I am going to take the NEVE Express to Gehirn

They said that everyone is always happy there, and nobody is ever lonely.....

If I had one more ticket....... would you come with me?

If you come here.....

You'll find me......

I promise.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home