Friday, June 29, 2007

Of Fun and More Fun

This week I am going to start following rehearsals for Aug show.... Got to start otherwise won't be ready for the first full run....

Not sure if it is going to be fun, but I am quite happy to be doing a production.

The thought of having 170+ cast members sure boggles my mind.... It doesnt intimidate me, but it boggles my mind....

Does the VT stage even withstand the 170 people during curtain call? Nuts

One thing for sure: I will murder any kid that deserves to be....

The second lesson was fun today..... I was ultra restless for the first tuition session, but somehow both the student and I enjoyed the second tuition at night.... Yay! And today is payday so maybe my mood is better... Haha

I am glad it is going to be a few days of fun before going for attachment...

Only wretched thing is briefing @ MOE on youth day..... Nuts

Okay enough of the 'my sky isn't blue' thing.Stop the multi-coloured sky theory.....

If you look carefully and closely, OUR sky is blue. And Grey on rainy days. And orange during sunset and rise.

No pink or yellow or white or black, damn it. Unless of course if you are colour blind.

Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home