Thursday, June 28, 2007

Come away with me

"Next Summer, I am going to take the train to the land of happiness...... If I had one more ticket, would you come with me?" - H.K.T. In real life

How many more days do I have @ Drama Box?

Apparently only one more day on Friday before I have to go for the wretched school attachment.... Really don't feel like going because I have to mix with sweaty, immature and insensitive kids, not to mention in-disciplined....

And then after that we have to present project findings at MOE in front of everyone..... I HATE doing presentations, especially on things that don't interest me.....

Thank goodness my project partner and team leader is a very nice person and fellow NUS-ian. If it was a go-getter over-achiever MOE overseas scholar, I swear I am going to murder myself.

Nicole asked me on the train today why I sign on to teach if I don't seem interested..... Actually a lot of people ask me that question the past month...

I think its because of the money and stability.... But I once had a passion to teach..... Maybe three years of tuition is wearing me out....

Maybe one day I will re-discover the passion for teaching..... God knows.

I think I am going to miss the days at Drama Box when I return to school.... The random light-hearted bantering with Xiao Huiling, Nicole, Josephine and Shanshan...

And 'Blue Chair Zi Char' and 'Wei Xiang Yuan' desserts and many other nice stuff....

Bleh.... So freaking sentimental.... (Pukes)

My sky has no colour today.

What colour is your sky?

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home