Monday, July 02, 2007

Cannot Or Don't Want

'When I tear you apart, I am going to show what a decaying monster you really are inside.'

Is it you cannot or you don't want?

Don't lie to me. I'm already an adult. And I am a smart one. So I can see through all the excuses you have...... Be truthful, kae?

Please?

I'm an adult.....

'I am an adult, I can do anything I want.'

I always say that to kids....... But its not true, cause I cannot really do anything I want......

I cannot stop thinking too much

I cannot stop being a fool

I cannot be wiser

I cannot stop being insane

I cannot control myself sometimes

I cannot wake up to reality

I cannot let go when I need to

I cannot cry......

I cannot stop feeling insecure

I cannot stop deluding myself

I cannot keep my mouth shut

I cannot drink as much alcohol as I want because I will be a party spolier

I cannot be an ice manufacturer cause it disturbs people that ice manufacturers gives sound advice

I cannot stop attacking people

I cannot stop being critical

I cannot slow down

I cannot stop demanding

I cannot suppress my jealousy

I cannot be heartless

I cannot stop being a loser

I cannot refrain from writing useless sappy blog postings

I cannot crush the illusions

I cannot just care for myself for a moment

I cannot undo what I have done

I cannot erase the regrets that I have

I cannot have limitless power

I cannot turn around and leave even if I wanted to

I cannot say what I feel sometimes

I cannot stop lying to those whom I loved the most

I cannot stop being the loneliest person in the world

And.............

I cannot be happy

Cannot or Don't want?

Some people cannot. Some people don't want. Some people don't want but they say they cannot

Some people lie to those whom they love the most. Some people lie to those who love them the most.

I cannot.

Next summer, I am going to take the train to the land of Happiness. They said people are always happy there.... and nobody is ever lonely.

Today I got to know its name. Gehirn.

If I had one more ticket, would you come with me?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home