Friday, July 06, 2007

NEVE Express

Been attached to school for three days already.....

Its quite alright I must admit, because in between observing lessons, there was really nothing much to do......

But next week hell will probably begin as I start teaching.....

Sigh....

Why can't I be attached to a good school?

Whatever....

I still miss the days @ Drama Box..... Can't wait for attachment to finish.... The stint is really a distraction that is going to hinder me from doing my best for my August production.....

Plus I need to sleep early now...... TSK!

People, have you all watched Drama Box's community tour already? If not, do make an effort to go. I saw the full run the other day and there is only one word to describe it: GOOD

Its FREE
For more details, please visit http://dramabox.org/

By the way, I am now getting closer.....

If I succeed, I will work extremely hard to prove those people who didn't think much of me WRONG.

I will work very hard to make those people regret making 自以为是 judgements and writing people off....

I doubt they will, but don't ever turn back. If you do, they can all go eat SHIT. I said this as a once-friend

Opps. Sorry, Regain composure.

Next summer, I am going to take the train to Gehirn.

They said people are always happy there..... and nobody is ever lonely.

Today I got the train's name. Its called NEVE Express

If I like it there, I might never come back........

If I had one more ticket, would you come with me?

If you come here...... you'll find me......

I promise

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home