Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lousiest Stage Manager In The World

Sunday was really a bad day at work......

We had our first full run on sunday afternoon, so once I reached Huay Guan in the morning it was rush here rush there do this do that non-stop.......

Had lunch while standing and walking about talking to people.......

The full run was terrible...... And of course I was terrible......

I am the lousiest Stage manager in the world.......

How can I make such a fundamental mistake?

Sometimes, I feel like a disgrace to Huiling...... Too bad she is in China now....远水救不了近火.....

Got people keep telling me that I am too hard on everybody...... But I prefer to see it as ruthless efficiency......

Cause to me, only ruthless efficiency can get 170 cast to toe the line and produce a successful show..... Anything else would be possibly nothing short of a disaster.....

Although I have never seen a disaster show before, I would not like my name to be associated with one......

I would not like to see one arise under my charge......

Can you all understand?

I doubt so...... In your hearts, you all would always see Jiantong as a harsh, brash and hateful person......

这里真的不一样了........陌生了......... Jiantong is lost in the happy-kids forest of Toa Payoh......

After the terrible rehearsal, everyone left Huay Guan.....

Everyone has a group of friends to go eat dinner with them

Everyone else has their parents to come fetch them home.

Where are my friends?

I waited alone on the silent steps of Huay Guan for 5 minutes. There was nobody left.....

Jiantong didn't need to eat dinner.....

Where were my parents?

I stood on the silent steps of Huay Guan for another 5 minutes and looked left looked right..... Still no parents.......I doubt they will come..... They can't even afford a new water heater for the house, let alone a car....

I told myself never mind. Jiantong is an adult already..... An adult can eat himself and fetch himself home.....

So I took a taxi home.......

I am the loneliest person in the world

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home