Friday, July 20, 2007

As Tears Vanish

'Next summer, I am going to take NEVE Express to Gehirn....... If I had one more ticket..... would you come with me?' -H.K.T. in real life

Last night, when I turned around, I recovered some of my most treasured memories.....

As years go by, tears vanish, smiles slowly fade, memories sink to the bottom of your heart..........

Year 2000:

An exclusive invitation on your part led the two of us to board the monorail at Sentosa.....

Then our world didn't involve anybody else. It was just the two of us......

We saw the things that we have already seen for a thousand times ....but......

It was just different.......

Year 2007:

The monorail is no longer there 这里真的不一样了

And our world goes with it as well 陌生了

If I see you someday, would I recognise you? 记忆中的你好像越来越模糊了

Would I know what to say to you? 已经没有办发回到从前了

Five years later, would I remember you? 所以..........

Would you remember me?...........保重.........安康

Next summer, I am going to take the NEVE Express to Gehirn.

They said that everyone there is always happy

And nobody is ever lonely......

If I had one more ticket...... would you come with me?

If you come here......

You'll find me......

I promise.......

(Memories of those coloured years)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home