Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Gekleng Off To Taiwan

"要走的人始终会走的,留也留不住" - HKT, in real life

Yesterday morning went to see Gekleng off at the airport.

My friend.

The one that I always feel happy talking to. Okay. Not always. Mostly

The one that is damn funny.

The one that I go so many places and play so many things together with.

Gone. Just like that.....

Yet another friend separated from me within a span of four days.

Within two weeks, four of my good friends would have dispersed all over the world.

只有我还在这.........在这原地徘徊

I kinda regret taking on 'Ignorland' now. Cause my schedule is so packed I cannot spend time with good friends before they leave Singapore

I got to be in charge of the next ticketed performance next June......

So going to learn aspects of producing and other stuff like forum theatre....

Yay.

Isn't this what I always wanted?

To learn properly about theatre?

Yah. I am happy about learning.

Really. I am glad got people to properly teach me.

But why does it feel like some thing is missing?

No more words of apology please.

They are just irritatingly futile words that people say to make themselves feel less guilty.

If........

Sigh. Forget it.

"天下间最难的事就是人的事了" - HKT, in real life

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home