Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Act 20.2

Yesterday I lost control of my tears yet again..... Just before cue-ing a show no less.....

In front of Lan Laoshi and subsequently Manhua Laoshi no less......

不是说好把眼泪藏在心底的吗?

干嘛又失控了?

"死孩子,哭哭哭。哭死算了吧"

Laoshi said something yesterday that really made me cracked up.....

Its just her to think in my interests all the time..... Not many people do it for me.....

本以为已经藏好的眼泪再次踊上眼眶,真的不由自主的流下来.......

I am really no good at keeping my feelings or acting happy.... Laoshi say I wear my feelings on my face.....

"天下间最难控制的就是自己的心" -HKT, in real life

I did something that I don't know why I did.... But I felt I had to......

I just........ wanted everything to be fine......

But its not.....

Act 20.2

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home