Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Wish I Wish

I wish I wish........

So Act 20 has finished.

I think its like the biggest production I have done for the year of 2007..... in terms of scale as well as responsibilities as well as effort and time spent....

For this production, I have learnt that:

1) You really need to work like fuck to make sure you have no problems in the near future

2) In Huay Guan we lead a sheltered, pampered and protected life

3) I have somewhat improved a little

4) Be careful what you do or say because it will spread like wildfire

5) You got to be the toughest nut to crack to get people to listen and fear you. Now in Huay Guan, almost everybody fears me

6) Kids can be adorable

7) Dance light cues are not so difficult when you can follow rhythm of music

8) I can follow rhythm of music

9) After awhile, you really don't feel like seeing certain people because they evoke unwanted memories in you

10) People can be really very very cold-hearted

11) Laoshi-s care much for me

12) Feelings can just creep up on you

13) Some people are just plain disgusting you wont wanna work with them in the future

14) The bus to ********* has lost its way

15) Kids don't really know what is love. Good luck to broken hearts in the near future

16) I can cry my heart out in one moment and cue a show without obvious mistakes in the next. I really didn't know I could do that

17) I can have tears welling up in my eyes and million things running through my mind and still cue a show properly (Though Huiling will never agree at all to this)

18) Sometimes you know people lie to you but you must act blur to give each other some lee-way

19) Magic is ephemeral. It doesn't last much longer than a lit cigarette

20) Victoria Theatre can actually hold 200 plus people on stage

Moving on to my next production. Drama Box's 'Ignorland of its name'

Really is every two weeks I plunge into a new production. Since May I have never stopped yet.... This year I have done four and soon it will be five

Going to be quite busy with Youth Incubator.... Never had I thought I would be involved in another organisation other than Huay Guan

And I can't believe I really went and took a step out... Into the real professional world of theatre.
Quite excited..... But quite sad and apprehensive also......

How far I have come. If you told the Kian Tong of 2006 that he would make it this far within a short one year, he would never have believed you....

Probably nobody would.

I went through so much since Zhou Chu. On hindsight, a year has passed and yet so much has happened......

Life is like magic.... Simply ephemeral.

...... that you weren't going away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home