Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fat?

Saw my ex-classmate from JC just now in the lobby after yet another fustrating biostats tutorial

Didnt recognise her because she became much thinner. Just a side point: I think her boyfriend quite ugly. I thought she had more high class taste than that.... Maybe the guy rich? Or just damn nice like me?

Anyway she seemed much more friendly than last time. I remember I used to have the impression that she hates my guts out.

But she so chatty now. And damn friendly. Guess people do change. I didnt expect her to call out to me anyway.

One of the many things that she said was that I put on weight.

Then I was like "Er.... okay." then proceed to laugh awkwardly.

Die already. Did she said I was fat?

Hey hey guys can get damn insecure about weight also. I dont want to be a fatso.

I dont wanna join the club where I have slammed their members over and over again

Must go on a super big diet event with major exercises.

Off we go. Oh shit, now raining outside. Thannk goodness I am in cosy lecture theatre attending lecture. All the more better to sleep

Haha

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home