Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fun & Funny

Yesterday met up with YL, TH, ZH and ZR and brought them to 'Minds Cafe'

Played and played many games..... Zeus, risk, taboo, charades and a fun drawing game. Laughed and laughed because so many funny and stupid things some of them do.....

The whole session was so fun and funny. In the end, YL keep saying we must go back, with even more friends.

I found it quite strange that I initiated the meeting. Being a relatively anti-social person, I only go out when people ask me to... But somehow, I asked first....

Maybe I am finally starting to open up to people that are not the closest around me.

Maybe I need more friends now that I am older and lonelier....

Anyway I didnt regret going out with them. They are all so much younger than me.......so unrestrained.....so high......... and the energy just revitalised me........ It was as if I was YOUNG all over again......

I guess I finally stepped out of my shell.....

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home