Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Everybody Loves GTK

Haha in case you still dont know, GTK stands for Great Teacher K.T.

Yes haha. Self declared. GREA-TO teacher

And now I declare everybody loves GTK. Wahahaha.

This is my best achievement since I started tuition two years ago.

Not helping someone pass from fail. Not helping someone get an A. Not helping someone jump 4 grades. Not helping someone beat somebody else.

All these are "been there done that" But still not as good as this

O and A levels are not over, yet I have already confirmed four clients for next year....

Thats like half my annual quota. Cool.

I guess that is a sign that I am doing stuff correctly.....

Worthy of a celebration......... So........ why am I not happy?

Today actually wasnt such a bright day. Was having quite a humdrum day in the lab..... Suddenly, x walked into my mind again. Heartache and missing x all over again.

Quickly called SOH TH. Smsed for awhile. Then started to rain extremely heavily.

Then I smsed her to sing 'Yu Tian' (Steph Sun song) together. Got more sad. SOH TH reminds me of sad things. Her blog is sad also.

Then although the rain stopped, the whole day after I was singing the song.

I know you will never love me.
If I can have just one wish, it would be to be with you.
Even if it is only one minute.
I only need one minute.

Everybody loves GTK but not x.

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home