Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hairspray

Watched 'Hairspray' yesterday at the new AMK Hub.

Er.... actually is it new or just that I sua ku never go before?

Talk about asking the obvious

Anyway the movie was fantastic..... Simply wonderful...... And I love it very much. But in a different way as Perhaps Love.

Er.... Lazy to elaborate more....

A few days ago, I had a new idea for a short film all of a sudden.......

So there's a high chance I will take a film module next semester and make the short film..... if I can formulate the idea properly by then.....

But this time round it will be made guerrilla style......


Maybe one day, I will make a musical. But I think musical films are very very difficult to do.....
















A place so full of memories....... The good and the bad all in it......

My life will be very different if it ever get demolished....

It will be like taking away a precious part of me.....

Please don't say goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home