Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Sixth One

That day went Crystal Jade Kitchen at Holland V to meet nat and karin......


Do you all know that Crystal Jade got two outlets in Holland V?



Well I didnt. So I rush into the wrong one then cannot find the two of them then kenna laughed at by the stupid waitress.....


Anyway, eat and eat like mad and like spend alot....


Well, can't help it if you are rich and earns money easily of course......

Haha.


Anyway a sampling of what we ate



Of course there was more but we forgot to take pictures... Too hungry to care

Yay!

Koh Huiling say I turning brown..... I always wanted to be abit more tanned

Yay!

Manage to squeeze in one more production at the end of year JUST before the Sichuan trip

So its like the sixth already. Record breaking......But I doubt I will push pass that or even reach the same number in the year to come.....

I probably wont be staying in Singapore for Christmas cause a trip to China will take all the way till 30th.....

Sometimes, our dreams offer us comfort that the real world will never give.....

So as long as I can, I will continue to dream.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home